Are you a fan of chili? Have you ever had medicated chili before? Well we’re here to help you explore a new world. With this recipe you will be able to cook your own medicated chili. Below you will see a list of ingredients that you will need to create this tasty meal. If you would like to add more to the recipe feel free too. The medicated butter is the main ingredient we need to take us to the next level.
If you have a recipe for chili, feel free to let us know in the comments below what you add to it to spice it up.
- 2 15 oz cans drained of premium black beans
- 1-2 tablespoons cumin
- 2 medium sized sweet onions chopped
- 8-12 ripe plum tomatoes chopped
- 1/3 cup dry red wine
- 1-2 pounds of chopped beef “stir-fry style”
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1-2 tablespoons dried New Mexico chili flakes
- 3 tablespoons Lea and Perrins
- 3-4 large tablespoons high quality cannabis butter
- 2 15 oz drained cans of black-eyed peas
- 2 15 oz drained cans of dark red kidney beans
Now it’s time to cook! Make sure to set yourself up for success by getting everything ready before you turn on the stove.
Most of the ingredients on this cannabutter recipe are easy to find at the grocery store. And thanks to the wonders of technology, you can order saucepans, funnels, and jars on the internet to be delivered straight to your home.
But there’s one ingredient that’s not so easy to source. It’s cannabis! Luckily, if you’re in the Old Line State, you can stop by this Maryland medical cannabis dispensary to pick up this critical ingredient to making your own scrumptious cannabutter.
If you need help making your own cannabutter check out our blog here.
- Place the beans in a large pot under low heat.
- You will see steam begin to rise. At this time add the spices, wine, liquid smoke, and Lea and Perrins.
- After about 30 minutes to one hour with occasional stirring, Don’t forget to stir!
- Add the tomatoes and onions.
- At this time you should start to stir-fry the beef in a small amount of extra virgin olive oil and add 6-8 cloves of fresh garlic.
- Add the browned beef
- Allow the chili to cook with cannabis slowly for 1-2 hours over LOW heat with some stirring.
- Add the cannabutter no more than 30 minutes prior to serving.
- Make sure to mix the butter in.
- When the butter has been mixed in and the chili is ready it’s now time to enjoy it!
If this recipe help you at all let us know in the comment. If you have a recipe you would like to share. Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Cannabis Recipe.
Need meds to make your own? You can place your order now via our online menu.
MAKE SURE TO LIKE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram
Like us on Facebook
Visit our website
Check out our inventory at shop.findinghaven.com
Become a patient in the state of Maryland visit www.MMCC.Maryland.gov and register today!
Haven is a Southern Maryland based medical cannabis dispensary located in Brandywine MD.
A person must be at least 18+ years old to view this content.
Medical cannabis use is for certified patients only.