- 4 tablespoon CannaButter
- 2 tablespoon regular butter
- 2 package (10 oz., about 80) Marshmallows
- 12 cup Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® cereal
- In a large saucepan, melt CannaButter and regular butter over low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add Rice Krispies cereal. Stir until evenly coated.
- Using wax paper, evenly press mixture into a 9×13 pan coated with cooking spray.
- Let the pan cool.
- Cut into 2-inch squares to create 12 equal servings.
- Enjoy. 🙂
HOW TO DECARB YOUR CANNABIS
What you will need to decarb your medication
- Baking tray (preferably Pyrex)
- Aluminum foil or parchment paper
Now it’s time to cook! Make sure to set yourself up for success by getting everything ready before you turn on the stove.
Most of the ingredients on this cannabutter recipe are easy to find at the grocery store. And thanks to the wonders of technology, you can order saucepans, funnels, and jars on the internet to be delivered straight to your home.
But there’s one ingredient that’s not so easy to source. It’s cannabis! Luckily, if you’re in the Old Line State, you can stop by this Maryland medical cannabis dispensary to pick up this critical ingredient to making your own scrumptious cannabutter.
If you need help making your own cannabutter check out our blog here.
- Set your oven temperature to 225 degrees Fahrenheit and place the oven rack in the middle position. Ovens are hotter at the top and cooler at the bottom, placing it in the middle will ensure that you are decarboxylating at the ideal temperature.
- Cut a piece of aluminum foil to the size of your baking sheet and lightly crumple it, then lay it across the baking sheet. This will minimize the direct contact of the cannabis to the baking sheet, which conducts heat better than aluminum foil and will get hotter than the air in the oven.
- Lightly break up the cannabis until it is about the size of a grain of rice, too fine of a grind increases the risk of burning. Spread the cannabis across the aluminum foil, then lightly lay another piece of aluminum foil on top. Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes, remove the baking sheet from the oven and let it cool for 30 minutes at room temperature. The cannabis should look lightly toasted and golden brown.
- When it is cool enough to handle, carefully put your decarboxylated cannabis into a storage container to use for future cooking.
Store at room temperature in an airtight container.
To freeze, use layers that are separated by wax paper in an airtight container.
They can be stored for up to 6 weeks. When you go to partake let them sit at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving. (DO NOT MICROWAVE)
Keep out of reach of children (Label container)
Now that you know how to make Infused Rice Krispie Treats check out more in our blogs 🙂
MAKE SURE TO LIKE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram
Like us on Facebook
Visit our website
Check out our inventory at shop.findinghaven.com
Become a patient in the state of Maryland visit www.MMCC.Maryland.gov and register today!
Haven is a Southern Maryland based medical cannabis dispensary located in Brandywine MD.
A person must be at least 18+ years old to view this content.
Medical cannabis use is for certified patients only.